The journal for pony riders who want to get set, ready and go.
This GG Journal is about getting yourself ready to be first out of the starting gate. It's about giving yourself a 'giddy up' to get to where you want to be.
Use this Goals & Gratitude Journal over a 12 month period to:
• Record your personal and pony goals and progress towards them.
• Note the things you're grateful for.
• Keep a log of the books you've read.
• Keep track of your pennies and things to save up for.
• Help yourself to remember key points learned from riding lessons, clinics, videos etc.
• Prioritise tasks each month to help you get organised and give you focus, but stop you from trying to do everything at once and getting stressed.
• Use the notes pages for anything you like!
The journal covers a year, but dates are blank so it doesn't have to follow the calendar year. It could be given to someone as a birthday present, or at the start of a new school year or Pony Club season. There are many places where a new year can start, other than 1st January! It's a perfect gift for any ambitious young rider.